Saturday, October 08, 2016

It has been Years....

It has been years since I wrote anything on these pages. Almost 3 years, my last post was in December 2013. A lot has happened in my life since then. One of them was that my last laptop crap out back then, and i couldnt afford to buy another one. (good excuse ha?) Well today is my birthday, and yesterday evening my wife and kids presented me with this new HP laptop. Let me keep you an update of whats happened, a wee bit. After the earthquake, our landlord told us to move out of the house that we were renting. Housing was in severe shortage back then, thousands of houses were damaged and unliveable. And we became homeless. Eventually a friend let us stay in their compound/backyard. We rented a caravan and parked it there. Aafter 3 months or so we found a house to rent again, move in there but later we found out that the landlord is a bitch.... So we had to move out again. And losing more money in the process. Thats life, deal with it. Three years later, I am still paying off the debt that we incurred during those days, and we still not even paying off a quarter of it. Our car broke down some 2 years back. We havent been able afford one since. As they say, when you are at the bottom of the hole, the only thing left for you to do is to look up.

No comments: