Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tak Pedas Ke Kena Cili?



picture of Australian model Sophie Monk on a bed of chillies. Ouch HOT.

Hey you hot blooded male.. dont look.

I am putting this picture to discuss one interesting aspect of this picture.
Is real that she is on a bed of chillies? If its real, its inevetable that a few would be crushed by her weight. oh come on, she is not that lightweight that chillies wouldnt get crushed.
Wouldnt it be hot? I mean pedas on skin, naked skin at that. I myself could hardly eat fresh chillies on its own, especially chili padi. Just cant handle the pedas. If it is applied on naked skin, especially the bottom.. ouch that would be hot.

I think this picture is a product of illusion. First make a big juicy picture of chillies, a bed of chillies on high quality photo paper, so that it look real. Then all the model has to do is lie on the paper.

What do you think?

I can not imagine photo of this genre be published in Malaysia paper, online or not, Malaysiakini , Berita Harian or Utusan Malaysia.

No comments: